After a transformative month of August, we continued building upon our positive momentum with a midst of strategic partnerships, product launches, and overall strong finish to the third quarter of 2021.
Some of the highlights of September included:
- NIOX Suite Dashboard release: Our entire suite of products (and DAO) will now be accessible ‘under one roof’. The dashboard is a huge step in providing a simple, intuitive, and easy-to-use interface that will allow users to maximize productivity across NIOX Suite.
- NIOX Staking 2.0 went live: The revamped staking model has let us bring NIOX staking to everyone, by removing minimum staking requirements. Rewards have begun accruing already, and we have also prepared a step-by-step tutorial walking you through the new dashboard.
- Promising Progress With Our Partners: Our press release with SingularityDAO brought Autonio’s name into the mainstream with several of the major news outlets. Participating in Cardano’s Summit 2021, was also a valuable opportunity to showcase ourselves with the third largest cryptocurrency. Meanwhile we also integrated Chainlink’s Keepers into our staking model.
- Three Down, Three to Go: The third batch of Swarm campaigns with Crypto.com has been completed, leaving three more to come. Users have gotten positive results so far, and we are encouraged to see how the next half of the campaigns will fare.
- Anniversary Month Announcement: To celebrate four years of ongoing creation in crypto, we announced the Autonio Anniversary Month. With this as a kick start, we’re planning to broaden our presence and expand our content base. Recent developments have included the launch of our new youtube channel, and AMA series.
- New team members: To help us ramp up our marketing efforts, we brought on several talented new team members. The success of our products and our user’s results, make it necessary for us to ‘get the word out’, to as many new people as we can.
All this being said, we’re truly grateful to be in the position we’re in, and of course for your support in all of it.
Still in the midst of our anniversary month, October promises to have ‘a lot on its plate’ as well.
So stay tuned for what else we have in store, and enjoy trading with Autonio!