A transformative August for Autonio
What is often the year’s slowest month was anything but for Autonio. August was instead a time of major announcements, successful liquidity campaigns, and important new alliances.
Just in case you missed them, here are some of the highlights:
- We (again) unleashed the Swarm on Crypto.com, kicking off a series of 12 liquidity campaigns that began on August 4th and will run throughout September and October. The first duo—from August 4th to August 18th—generated healthy liquidity for DOT/USDT and ADA/USDT and solid rewards for traders. The third and fourth campaigns launched August 25th and will run for two weeks.
- The Foundation announced a major revamp of its staking model. Our new tiered staking structure will allow users to start earning rewards right from the first NIOX token they deposit and dramatically expand membership in the DAO.
- Our updated roadmap outlined the welter of planned enhancements to the Autonio suite of trading tools. Investors will soon be able to access brand new versions of both Smartdex and Maker, both packed with new features and functionalities, via a sleek and intuitive dashboard.
- In preparation for the arrival of Smartdex 2.0, we hit the Pause button on liquidity farming campaigns. We will release more details on the future of farming soon!
- Autonio’s suite of sophisticated trading tools will soon be available on the Cardano blockchain—a giant step toward fulfilling our long-standing goal of providing a truly multichain solution. Read all about it here.
That’s just a taste of the exceptionally busy month we have had. There was lots more activity in August, including a liquidity mining initiative on Ascendex and a Binance-related bounty campaign for ecosystem members.
Stay tuned for more exciting developments in September and have fun trading with Autonio!